Windows 10 is the latest rage in the field of Operating System. The Operating System has amazing new features. With the advancement in technology, the methods of doing the same task change. Here, in Windows 10 also there are new ways for performing the same task. Learn How to Remove Password in Windows 10.The Netplwiz Windows 10 being one of them. Read the complete article to know more.
How to Remove Password in Windows 10
Passwords are used to add protection to your device. It’s a very good habit to set a password for your PC. Some people do not like logging in using the password. For example- When people use their system only at home, they don’t like password protection. Removing the password gives you a smoother experience for logging in to the device. If you want to know some simple ways for removing the password for your device, read more.
See More: Vidmate Online
Remove Password Windows 10
- First, open the Control Panel. There is a shortcut on the desktop for this panel. If you are unable to find the shortcut then use the search bar for finding the app.
- Amongst the various options, click on “User Accounts”. User Accounts window will open.
- Look for the “Manage Another Account” option and tap on the option.
- You will see a list of user accounts on your PC. Click on the user account for which you want to remove the password.
- Now, click on Change the Password option. The option appears on the left side of the window.
- Enter your current password. Leave the fields for the New Password and Confirm New Password blank.
- Click on Change Password Button. Remove Password Windows 8 by using the similar steps.
Also, check: Vidmate Old Version
Windows 10 Remove Login Password
- First, open the Windows 10 Settings. Press the “Windows” and “I” key together to open the app.
- Second, click on the Accounts Menu.
- On the left side, you will find the “Sign-in options” tab. Click on the Sign-in option.
- The right side panel will show the Password section. Click on the Change button that appears under the Password section.
- A pop-up window will open. Enter the Current Password and click next.
- Do not enter anything in the New Password fields. Again, click on Next button.
- Now, you won’t have to enter a password while logging in to your system.
Remove Password from Windows 10
Another way of removing the Password is by using Local Users and Groups Snap-in. You will be able to know How to Remove Password in Windows 10 by using these steps:
- First, press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard together.
- Second, type lusrmgr.msc in the text field of Open. Click on the OK button.
- On the Local Users and Groups snap-in, click on the Users folder. Right click on the account you wish to remove password for.
- Click on Set Password option. Tap on Proceed button on the pop-up window.
- Do not fill the New Password and Confirm Password fields. Click on OK. Thus, you will be able to remove password Windows 10 lock screen.
- Just Restart your PC and this time the device won’t prompt you to enter the password.