During startup, it often occurs that your iPhone screen unresponsive to touch. In such a case your phone is unable to continue past the home screen. Those who do not know, think that their iPhone is ruined. This is obvious to them as they are unable to access their data. If you want to know how to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo then you must read the article.
How to fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
We have often heard people saying that “my iPhone is frozen and won’t turn off”. This occurs because the operating system stops the phone from booting up. For an average user, it is difficult to determine what the root cause of the problem is. We have listed some common causes for the same:
- You are running an expired beta version of the iOS
- Trying to jailbreak the iPhone
- Updating to the new version of the OS
See More: Vidmate Online
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without PC/ Computer
This is one of the simplest methods to fix such an issue of your iPhone. You won’t have to connect your Phone to a PC or Computer. Thus, it is easy for you to fix the issue. Follow the steps given below:
- First, you will have to press the Home and Power button together. This should be done until you see the Apple logo.
- Hold both the buttons for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Now, leave your phone as it is for half an hour.
- This will successfully resolve the issue.
In case you are using iPhone 8 and higher versions the steps will be different.
- First, press and release the button for volume up.
- Second, press and release the button for volume down.
- Now, press and hold the side button. This should be done for about 10 seconds.
- Make sure you follow these steps one by one in the quickest way possible.
- Your phone would reboot. Now, you can release the side button.
Using Restore Factory
Before proceeding towards this method you should know that it will erase all of the data of your phone. If other methods do not work for you then you should opt for this one. Other than the data loss there are no other complications involved in this method. You can use this method even if your jailbroken iPhone stuck on apple logo.
- At one end, you need to connect the USB cable of iPhone to the Dock connector.
- Press the home button and connect the other end of USB to the system.
- This will launch iTunes automatically.
- Now, boot your iPhone into recovery mode and it will be restored in few minutes.
Also, check: Yahoo View
Solve iPhone Wont Turn On Past Apple Logo Using SSL Method
SSL is a term commonly used in Linux for transferring commands. The SSL method can help you solve the issue in simple steps:
- First, you will have to download the com.apple.springboard.plist file. The file is located in the launch demons section of your system library.
- The file has data written in binary format. Use an online service to convert it to ASCII text.
- After conversion, look for “DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES” in the file.
- Now, beginning from dot remove all the lines that are causing the problem.
- Save the file and transfer it back to your iPhone.
- Just restart the phone and the issue will be resolved.