Are you unable to delete contacts on iPhone? If you are new iPhone user, you might face this problem. The process is very simple. iPhone has a separate app for saving contacts. Contacts App saves all the contact details. Contact list of your phone should always be up to date. The following article is a solution to your queries on How to Delete Contacts on iPhone. You can remove contacts from iPhone by following the simple steps.
How to Delete Contacts on iPhone
There are certain instances when you need to remove contacts from your phone. For example-If, you buy a new mobile, need to delete the contact list from the old mobile. There are certain people whom you would no longer want to be in contact with. In such cases, remove the contacts from the list. iPhone stores contacts by syncing through multiple accounts. Email, iCloud, and other accounts add contacts to your Contacts app. You can either delete all the contacts at once or on one on one basis. Based on your requirement you can choose one method.
Also, check: Vidmate Old Version
How to Delete Contacts from iCloud
Using the following steps you can delete all contacts from iCloud:
- First, open the Settings app on your iPhone. The app has a gear-like display icon, grey in color.
- Scroll down and tap on the iCloud option. The option has a blue cloud-like icon on it.
- You will see the Apple ID on the top with various options below the id. In case, you are unable to view the id, log in. Enter your username and password for Apple ID and sign-in.
- Scroll down. You will find the Contacts option with a slider green in color. Tap on the slider and it will turn white in color.
- The app will prompt you before proceeding with deletion. Click on the “Delete from my iPhone” option. The result will be iPhone Contacts Deleted.
How to Delete All Contacts from iPhone
You can use the same steps to delete contacts from iPhone 4.
- Open the Contacts Application on the device. The logo of the app is a person that looks like a silhouette.
- You will see a list of Contacts on your mobile. The contacts will appear in alphabetical order. Either scroll down or use the search bar to find a contact.
- Tap on the Contact to open the contact details page.
- On the top-right corner of the screen, you will find “Edit” option. Tap on the option.
- Scroll down until you reach the bottom of the page. Tap on Delete Contact that appears in red color. The screen will prompt before final deletion. Click on Delete contact option again. The app deletes the contacts from the list. Similarly, delete multiple contacts from iPhone.
See More: Vidmate Online
Delete Contacts from iPhone: Mail
Email Account contacts also appear in the Contacts App. Disable the contacts option for removal of them. Solve your queries on How to Delete Contacts on iPhone by using these steps:
- Open the Settings of your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Mails, Contacts, Calendars” option.
- Select a Gmail account for contact deletion.
- Scroll down and find the Contacts option. Turn the slider off. The slider would then appear white in color.
- Open the Contacts App or Phone App on the screen. Check the removal of Email contacts from the list.